Partnership Tax Preparer-Chicago
Chicago, IL 60603
EXPERIENCED PARTNERSHIP TAX PREPARER - LONG TERM CONTRACT
- Experienced tax preparer to calculate partnership cost basis, in addition to preparing federal partnership tax returns, including related schedules, work papers and reports.
- Responsible for performing a variety of basic accounting duties including preparing reports, making journal entries, and summarizing and balancing general ledger entries.
- Prepares financial statements and reports to reflect the various financial data of the corporation.
- Reviews accounts for proper accruals and account classification, and makes appropriate journal entries to reflect adjustments.
- Candidates must have 1065 Tax Preparation Experience
- Knowledge of tax software (OneSource, Pro Systems) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- CPA is preferred.