Credit Union Teller - Kirby
Houston, TX 77098
Large credit union is seeking a Teller for their branch near Kirby! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. The successful Teller candidate will be responsible for assisting members and potential members with their financial transactions. Assist the Teller Supervisor in day to day operations.
- One to two years of similar or related experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy when interacting with members
- 10 key calculator and computer keyboard by touch
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be accurate with numbers and names.
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments. Act as vault teller as needed.
- Sell money orders, gift cards, and processes cash advances for members and guests.
- Maintains and balances cash drawer daily.
- Helps schedule and monitor daily teller activity.
- Helps train new employees and monitor performance. Ensure department is providing friendly, professional, personal service to all members.