Credit Union Special Services Lead
Houston, TX 77095
Credit union in Northwest Houston is seeking a Special Services Team Lead. This is a direct hire opportunity! Previous title experience is required.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of similar or related experience
- Pleasant and professional appearance
- Organized and attentive to details
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Projects courteous and professional habits
- PC (Microsoft Office) skills
- 10 Key - sight or touch
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Responsible for performing title processing functions in accordance with state regulations.
- Directs the activities of the Title and Imaging department workloads to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and documented properly.
- Directs the activities of the titling functions and provides training for new employees on title preparation and processing.
- Processes Credit Disputes, submits insurance claims and submits payments to the vendor in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for monitoring the title tracking report and ELT Software program and problem resolution.
- Completes related reports and paperwork and maintains and updates files.
- Directs the activities of the data retention functions and offsite storage vendor.
- Processes loans in the Service Member s Civil Relief Act.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical functions as needed.
- Is liable for the complete and accurate execution of these functions.
- Consults with Vice President for advice and action steps regarding department situations that are not routine.
While performing the duties of this position, you will frequently be required to do the following: Sit, stand, walk, reach and communicate verbally and in writing. All of these tasks can be for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required to operate standard office equipment such as computers, calculators or printers. Work will be performed in an open office area. The physical demands stated above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.